Ah yes – another four years hard Labour. Still, it’s not all bad news:
- The media is still stuck in its Iraq quagmire.
- Labour has postured as Lady Bountiful, granting workers all these new rights. Well, all these extra costs on business mean that as soon as the weather changes disaster will strike. The next few years will debunk the myth that government can loot private business with no consequences.
- Labour in, but Blair damaged is probably the best combination possible for defeating the EU Constitution.
- Labour is slowly going from boiling the civil liberties frog to roasting him on a spit. Even Daily Mail readers will get with the program the third time they’re asked for their papers on the way to the park.
- Immigration and crime are both in play – and no, the genie ain’t going back in the bottle.
- Prezza’s back. Say what you like about Prescott, but he’s proof of British democracy. If he’s Deputy PM then anyone can succeed in this country.
- Best of all, as long as Blair’s in office, the Wicked Witch can’t get on the bench.