Sunday, April 10, 2005

Bored Already

Who the Hell is it who says to themselves 'I've never voted for the Treason Party before, but now I've seen Chatshow Charlie visit a kitten hospital in Barnsley, I just have to vote Lib Dem' ?

See, that's my problem with elections right there. Sure, most of the population isn't really sure who Michael Howard is, but someone please tell me that he's not going to pick up votes from pretending to drink a pint in the Rover's Return. Have we really sunk that low ?

Anyway, all of this is by way of praising these guys. Yes, as the results make clear, the place should be flattened, prefrably with management still inside it, but that's no reason why the worker bees should have to take time out to make nicee withe a bunch of flatuant baboons wearing rosettes. Why don't more people do this ?

Anyway, who cares ? It's not like we can't guess what's going to happen.

No comments: